Important Events: **2/10 Reconciliation** 2/9 $1 Jeans Day
1. Lice and Pink Eye: To address questions I have received, the room has been incredibly disinfected and deep cleaned by not only myself, but our wonderful cleaning crew as well! These are both highly contagious, so if you suspect your child is a little extra itchy, please check them before sending them to school! :)
2. Reconciliation is Saturday! I will be chatting with Pat Kahl tomorrow to get the specifics on the event (I am a little in the dark with it being my first year! She keeps forgetting I have never done this before). I will be sending home a HARD COPY LETTER to those who are participating with details for our class.
*** Not all students will be receiving Reconciliation. If you are not Catholic, and or have not turned in your child's Baptismal Certificate to the office, your child will not be receiving the sacrament. That of course means you do not need to come :)
3. If you have any questions about the Star Testing you have received, please reach out so we can schedule a conference. I am more than happy to discuss growth/areas of improvement.
4. Valentines Day: Our Valentines day party is going to be on February 13th. If you would like to send your child with paper valentines, we will do a collection during the morning. If you are going to be passing out any sort of treat, please make sure it is in a bag that I can have students pass out at the end of the day :)
5. Please continue with the use Dream Box at home! It is doing some great stuff for the kiddos :)